The weather has finally taken a turn for the better (if you disregard the sporadic April showers) and, with the kids off on April vacation, there are plenty of opportunities for the whole family to enjoy the outdoors and get some exercise.
Spring inspired activities that you and your family could take part in include a spring rejuvenation workshop, soccer and football clinics, and a spring walk in the woods sponsored by the .
- - (25 Woburn St), 3:30pm–4:30pm , Ages 4-6.
Through imagination and observation, explore different drawing mediums, techniques and artists.
- - (343 Main St), 6:00pm–8:15pm.
Folks will teach you how to cleanse your body and mind using healing foods and herbal remedies.
- - (253 Beaver St, Waltham, MA), 9:00am–4:00pm.
A camp for girls in grades 1 - 8 where kids will meet new friends and participate in activities such as dancing, scavenger hunts, sports and more. Free buses are available to pick up campters in town.
- - , 12pm, Ages 4-7.
Learn basic soccer skills with former College Players and RMHS Varsity Players and Coaches.
- - , 6:30pm–7:00pm, Ages 4-8
Kids get the chance to wear their jammies to the library and hear some fun stories.
- - , 10:00am–11:00am, Grades K-5 with adult.
Take a special school vacation walk in the woods and enjoy the signs of Spring.
- - - (49 Pleasant St), 9:30am–10:30am.
Get some exercise and relax with a refreshing yoga class, only $10 to drop-in.
- - , 1:45pm–3:15pm, Grades 3-5.
Get your kids outside and moving with no-contact 5 on 5 flag football for boys and girls
- - The Book Oasis (311 Main St, Stoneham), 10:30am–11:30am.
Enjoy snacks and crafts while local children’s author Pär South presents his book Not Just for Breakfast Anymore.
- - , 3:30pm–4:30pm
Go green and make fun arts and crafts out of recycled goods.
- - , Selectmen's Meeting Room, 7 pm.
- - , 9 am, Ages 3 -5 And 6 - 8.
Kids can try out multiple sports including t-ball, soccer, basketball and more in a fun setting.
- - , Arts & Crafts Room, 10:00am–12:30pm.
Go to the senior center for painting and socializing. Bring your own supplies.