The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
- At 2:26 p.m., an unknown caller reported that a child was left unattended in a car in the parking lot of . Police spoke to the mother of the child, who said that the child was asleep and that she was in close proximity to the car. An officer discussed better options with the mother.
Thursday, Feb. 9
- At 9:56 a.m., a North Reading resident reported that he was cut off by another vehicle while driving on Main Street. After he was cut off, the driver of the other vehicle slammed on the breaks and gave him the finger.
- At 11:00 a.m., an unknown caller reported a motor vehicle accident on Chestnut Street.
- At 2:38 p.m., a North Reading resident reported that his bank account was authorized by an unauthorized person. Police are investigating.
- At 3:17 p.m., a Carriage Way resident reported that his neighbor knocked on his door and told him that there was a .
- At 4:54 p.m., Kingston, N.H., police found a car on fire in the woods. The car was owned by a employee and was stolen from the parking lot of the store.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.