.

Chimney Fire on Hill Street, North Reading

No one was injured.

The North Reading Fire Department received a call for a chimney fire at 15 Hill Street around 6:45 p.m. No one was injured.

The fire was contained to the chimney and took approximately 45 minutes to put out. Some embers came out of the top of the chimney and fell on the roof, but they were quickly extinguished, the fire department said.

According to the fire department, the family can stay in the house tonight and the damage was minor.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »