Saturday, Nov. 30
- At 12:27 p.m. South Street resident accused his neighbor of blowing leaves on his yard.
- At 12:33 p.m. a 33-year-old woman was found unresponsive on the floor of a Cherry Lane Drive home and an ambulance was called to the scene.
- At 1:41 p.m. a man at Dunkin’ Donuts had a confrontation with another customer.
- At 2:34 p.m. several residents called reporting a phone scam requesting ransom for their brother.
Sunday, Dec. 1
- At 1:02 a.m. a woman reported that she was receiving unwanted phone calls from an ex-boyfriend.
- At 8:00 a.m. an orange cone, chair and a six pack were located on an overhang at Reading Memorial High School.
- At 2:51 p.m. a Mark Ave. caller reported that the plugs were cut off of two sets of Christmas Lights.
- At 3:10 p.m. a Summer Ave. resident told police that the tire wheel cover was taken off of their vehicle.
- At 11:29 p.m. near Jordan’s Furniture, a man and woman were arguing and going into the street in the process.
Monday, Dec. 2
- At 11:47 a.m. a complainant reported that a door opened and closed in her Perkins Ave. home.
- At 7:07 p.m. officers responded to Woburn Street for an ongoing problem of a woman receiving threatening phone calls.
- At 11:01 p.m. a Haven Street caller reported a possible confrontation in the hallway.