- At 6:22 a.m., police received an AT&T cell phone that was returned to the owner
- At 12:10 p.m., police responded to a call about a disturbance where a man was upstairs banging on the ceiling, Frank Tanner Drive
- At 12:29 p.m., a wallet was returned to the owner
- At 1:18 p.m., police investigated a crash that happened on Walkers Brook Drive
- At 3:45 p.m., police responded to a sick animal at the Joshua Elementary School's front door
- At 4:03 p.m., a suspicious Blue Dodge Caravan with two men in it was reported on Dunbar Road
- At 4:18 p.m., police responded to a fraud call in which several credit cards were opened and used
- At 6:29 p.m., police responded to a hit and run on Oak Street, where a Honda was struck from behind and the other driver left the scene
- At 7:19 p.m., police responded to a report of men throwing firecrackers from a vehicle in the Gleason Road and Pine Ridge Road
- At 7:48 p.m., a call about possible fireworks in the area of Hemlock Road and Maple Ridge Road came in
- At 8:12 p.m., police responded to a call from a woman who said her estranged ex-boyfriend was making threats, Union Street
- At 9:21 p.m., a woman called about receiving harassing calls from an unknown person, Main Street
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something