The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Feb. 22
- At 1:10 p.m., an Oakdale Road resident reported hearing eight gun shots near School Hill Lane. Police investigated and found that a resident was using a cap gun for horse training.
- At 1:37 p.m., a Lowell Road resident found a needle on Lowell Road. The was already on Lowell Road and disposed of the needle.
- At 4:30 p.m., an unknown caller reported that kids may be smoking marijuana at . Police investigated and did not find any evidence of marijuana, but believed that one of the kids was intoxicated. One of the parents were notified and police will follow up with the parents of the other kids involved.
- At 5:22 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident on Main Street.
- At 5:29 p.m., a resident reported that he left his iPhone at , and believed that someone was there with it. Two subjects ran away when police arrived at the park. An officer spotted the two individuals near and brought them to the station to be interviewed. Both individuals were picked up by their parents.
Thursday, Feb. 23
- At 11:32 a.m., a Stratham, N.H. resident reported that his vehicle was hit while parked at the .
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.