The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, David Riley, 37, of 307 West Street was arrested on a warrant on West Street.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
- At 7:13 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Prescott Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:45 p.m., an Estate Lane resident reported a break-in. The house was ransacked and a laptop was missing.
- At 6:24 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
- At 8:27 a.m., a Forest Street resident reported that his car was shot with a BB gun.
- At 9:27 a.m., a Salem Street resident reported that her car window was smashed.
- At 10:39 a.m., a caller reported that someone broke into the M.F. Charles building overnight.
- At 12:53 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Azalea Circle. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:07 p.m., a Melbourne Avenue resident reported that her house was egged.
Thursday, Jan. 10
- At 2:55 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 6:44 p.m., a Line Road resident reported missing jewelry.
- At 7:14 p.m., a Van Norden Road resident reported that her car was broken into.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com