The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 1:17 p.m. Friday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Haverhill Street police made three arrests. Kevin M. Blade, 20, of 4 Lisamary Dr. was arrested for possession of a class A substance; Derek T. Hughes, 19, of 29 Victor St. Apt. 18, Haverhill was arrested for possession of a class A substance; and Dana M. Mawn Jr., 18, of 53 Swan Pond Rd. Apt. A was arrested for possession of a class A substance. A 41-year-old North Reading woman was summonsed for possession of a class B substance.
At 4:29 p.m. Friday, Larry Issac Edward, 30, of 276B Park St. was arrested on Main Street for shoplifting by asportation, third offense.
At 9:58 a.m. Sunday, Timothy James Palladino, 31, of 30 Crestwood Rd. was arrested on Chestnut Street on a warrant.
Friday, Aug. 3
- At 2 a.m., a North Hill Drive resident reported being woken up by someone pounding on his door. When he checked the door, no one was there. Police searched the area, but did not find anything.
- At 6:21 p.m., a Main Street resident reported that someone stole two hydraulic jackets that were outside his residence.
- At 11:30 p.m., a caller reported that his cell phone was taken from . After an investigation police found that an altercation took place between two parties and one dropped a phone. The other person picked up the phone and walked out.
Saturday, Aug. 4
- At 1:24 p.m., a caller reported that a metal flower holder on his father's grave may have been stolen.
Sunday, Aug. 5
- At 4:50 a.m., a caller reported a car parked on the side of Charles Street with it's motor running. Police investigated and found that the car belonged to a resident who was visiting a friend.
- At 8:14 a.m., a employee reported vandalism on the door.
- At 11:22 a.m., a manager from a Concord Street business reported that an employee was stealing and cashing checks. Police are investigating.
- At 4 p.m., a caller reported that a female was found on his property and he believes that she is responsible for recent thefts on his property. Police advised the caller to fill out a no trespass order and to consult with his property manager.
- At 4:59 p.m., a Lillian Drive resident reported that items, including his registration, were stolen from his car while it was parked at Logan Airport. He asked police to check his home before he arrived to rule out a break-in. Police checked the area, but did not find evidence of a break-in.
- At 7:45 p.m., a caller reported hearing gun shots in the area of Birch Road. Police checked the area and found that the sound was fireworks.
- At 10:20 p.m., a caller reported that his mother's laptop was taken from his house. He believes that he knows who took it. Police are investigating.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.