The following is an excerpt from the log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 10:26 p.m. Friday, James A. Fitzpatrick, Jr., 35, of 24 Tremont St., Stoneham was arrested on a warrant and on charges of operating under the influence and with a suspended license.
Friday, Aug. 24
- At 3:02 a.m., a Chestnut Road resident reported that someone broke into his vehicle, but nothing was missing.
- At 9:11 a.m., a caller reported a syringe found on Joseph Way. Police retrieved the needle.
- At 12:11 p.m., a Putnam Road resident reported that a substance was poured on his car.
- At 6:52 p.m., a caller reported that a car hit a dog on High Street and kept driving. Police took the dog to the vet.
- At 7:50 p.m., a Linden Street resident reported that items were missing from her home.
Saturday, Aug. 25
- At 9:45 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 1:07 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 3:49 p.m., a caller reported fraudulent use of his bank account.
- At 5:35 p.m., a caller reported that someone attempted to use his identification. He received a text message asking for this personal information.
- At 8:09 p.m., a caller reported fireworks in the area of Main Street. Police spoke to the homeowner lighting the fireworks.
- At 9:22 p.m., a caller reported that her dog got loose and a resident on South Street found her dog, but when she attempted to pick him up the woman pushed her.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 6:45 a.m., an employee from the Meadowbrook Pro Shop reported that the vending machine was broken into overnight.
- At 11:45 a.m., a Colburn Road resident reported that his house was broken into while he was away.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org