The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- At 2:59 p.m., a caller reported that he lost his phone at the end of August and may know who has it now.
- At 4:26 p.m., a resident walked into the police station and reported that she was rear ended on Park Street.
- At 9:44 p.m., an Eisenhaure Lane resident reported a suspicious vehicle on his road. After checking the area, police found that a house had been toilet papered and believe that it may have been the driver of the suspicious vehicle.
- At 10:45 p.m., a Greenbriar Drive resident reported yelling and possibly a physical confrontation happening in an apartment close to his. Police spoke to the parties involved and one left the apartment.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- At 12:09 p.m., a Pine Ridge Road resident reported a small fire in the rear of his home. The was notified.
- At 1:23 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.