At 12:30 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 14, police arrived at a Green Street home to serve a resident for a probation warrant. Thomas J. Fleming, 68, of 31 Green Street was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Twice during the early morning hours, the Fire Department was called to the station after Fleming had difficulty breathing while in custody.
Monday, Oct. 14
- At 11:01 a.m. a water main break was reported on Berkeley Street.
- At 12:25 p.m. a motor vehicle was struck while in the Market Basket parking lot.
- At 12:51 p.m. a sewage back up was reported on West Street.
- At 1:24 p.m. a resident reported a missing juvenile when the daughter was not home. The girl was eventually located after the initial call came in.
- At 3:41 p.m. youths were gathering on Washington Street and throwing rocks onto the train tracks.
- At 4:57 p.m. a husband was reportedly threatening to take his young child during a domestic dispute.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- At 8:44 a.m. the Department of Public Works was alerted of a tree down on Gleason Road.
- At 10:58 a.m. a woman came into the lobby to report missing medication.
- At 2:22 p.m. officers were called to Lowell Street for a mother-daughter argument.
- At 3:25 p.m. a strange note was left on a motor vehicle on Bancroft Ave.
- At 3:30 p.m. a breaking and entering was reported on Lowell Street as all screens were taken off of the rear of the home.
- At 9:43 p.m. a woman reported ongoing issues with a neighbor on Main Street.