On Tuesday, Jan. 14, at 5:56 p.m. following a traffic stop on Main Street, police took John F. Anzuoni III, 31, of 34 Cannon Rock Road, Lynn, into custody.
Anzuoni was charged with operating a motor vehicle after a license was suspended, operating a motor vehicle on a revoked registration, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, attaching plates to a motor vehicle, and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
Monday, January 13
- At 1:40 a.m. two motor vehicles were located in the Honda Gallery lot with their trunks open and interior lights on.
- At 5:27 a.m. a 69-year-old woman was having a difficult time breathing on Old Farm Road.
- At 7:53 a.m. police were called to Starbucks where a vehicle has been parked for about four weeks.
- At 9:10 a.m. a political activist was in the area of the Post Office.
- At 10:44 a.m. a no trespass order was issued against a man in CVS.
- At 4:28 p.m. officers reported suspicious activity with individuals on West Street.
- At 10:06 p.m. a man was looking through the mail slot of an office door on Woburn Street.