The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Monday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Aug. 13
- At 3:27 a.m., a Ridgeway Road resident reported hearing something outside on her property. Her daughter was outside at the time and heard a motor vehicle in the area. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 7:17 a.m., two prisoners . They were located and placed back into custody.
- At 5:07 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report that her son's social security number was used fraudulently.
- At 8:20 p.m., a North Street resident reported hearing five loud bangs that could have been gun shots. Police checked the area, but it was quiet.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- At 12:00 p.m., a caller reported a road rage incident that happened at . Police spoke to both parties involved and advised them of road rage ramifications and RMV action.
- At 12:15 p.m., a Turner Drive resident reported that a car was driving on her lawn, close to her rear door.
- At 9:25 p.m., a employee reported that a 13-year-old in the store said that someone stole his bike. Police located the male who stole the bike and it was returned to the 13-year-old. The mother of the teen did not want to press charges.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- At 11:10 a.m., a caller reported a suspicious vehicle driving in and out of the area near Red Hill Road. Police were unable to located the vehicle.
- At 1:17 p.m., a caller reported a male urinating near the where children were present. The male drove away and was later pulled over and spoken to by police.
- At 3:33 p.m., a caller reported that when he goes out for walks, drivers beep at him and throw objects at him. He said it has been happening for several weeks. He was instructed by police to reported the incident after it happens and to obtain a plate number and other descriptive features.
- At 8:13 p.m., a Main Street resident requested extra patrols of his property as he had scrap metal stolen the night before.
- At 9:28 p.m., a caller reported hearing what could have been gun shots outside of his house and then a car pulled up and the driver shut the lights off. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 10:19 p.m., an Eames Street resident reported hearing screaming coming from the woods behind her house. She was not sure if it was animals or a female. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.