Monday, Oct. 28
- At 6:36 a.m. a passer by reported the alarm going off at Reading Co-Op Bank.
- At 7:39 a.m. police located a gray and black backpack on the ground on Forest Street and took it into lost and found.
- At 8:29 a.m. a landscaping truck was blocking school traffic in the area of Melbourne Ave.
- At 8:42 a.m. a man came into the lobby saying he was almost struck by a motor vehicle.
- At 2:48 p.m. a purse was stolen from an unlocked motor vehicle on Haverhill Street.
- At 3:01 p.m. a woman was unsure if her motor vehicle was stolen or repossessed at Birch Meadow Elementary School.
- At 10:23 p.m. a man on Brook Street grabbed a cell phone from a woman and drove away.
- At 11:07 p.m. a domestic incident was in progress on Washington Street. It was reported as verbal only.
Tuesday, Oct. 29
- At 1:43 a.m. during a building check officers found broken pickets on the fence around the portable toilet at Parker Middle School.
- At 6:32 a.m. an ambulance was called for a man possibly having a stroke.
- At 7:35 a.m. Putnam Road was closed for the Department of Public Works to do road work.
- At 9:22 a.m. a male was pan handling in the parking lot of Home Depot.
- At 11:07 a.m. police were called for a suspicious person, a possibly drunk man, inside a restaurant on Main Street.