Wednesday, Nov. 27
- At 2:53 a.m. an 84-year-old women on Salem Street fell and suffered unknown injuries.
- At 3:20 a.m. a commercial building check on Main Street found a property with a door missing a knob.
- At 8:49 a.m. the Fire Department was called for an alarm activation on Augusts Way.
- At 9:28 a.m. police picked up two bags of hypodermic needles on West Street.
- At 9:38 a.m. a rabbit was caught in a fence on John Street.
- At 12:59 p.m. youths were hiding underneath a handicap platform on High Street in the depot parking lot.
- At 1:44 p.m. a Salem Street resident reported another male threatened him with a firearm. The call came back unfounded.
- At 6:04 p.m. a father allegedly threw his daughter to the ground after an argument on Bancroft Ave.
Thursday, Nov. 28
- At 5:01 a.m. a woman reported having chest pains on Tamarack Road.
- At 9:18 a.m. a Woburn Street resident’s panic alarm sounded.
- At 10:04 a.m. residents on Scotland Road reported a gate to their yard was kicked in during the night.
- At 12:48 p.m. a 16-year-old male suffered a possible broken ankle at Reading Memorial High School.
- At 11:52 p.m. occupants of a motor vehicle on Salem Street were possibly shooting a paintball gun out a window in the area.
Friday, Nov. 29
- At 2:53 p.m. a Lowell Street door appeared to have had the lock tampered with.
- At 5:29 p.m. police filed a complaint as a result of a traffic atop on High Street.