Sunday, September 1
- At 8:33 p.m. on Main Street near Mobil on the Run, officers pulled over a vehicle and performed a field sobriety test. Allen Nkata Nsibirwa, 67, of 91 Summer Street, Maynard, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor.
Monday, September 2
- At 8:16 a.m. on Forest Street a beer can was thrown at a vehicle, denting the car.
- At 1:10 p.m. a possible water main break was reported on Main Street.
- At 6:37 p.m. officers noticed suspicious activity with a woman restraining another woman.
Tuesday, September 3
- At 8:00 a.m., three citations were issued for speeding in a school zone on Haverhill Street.
- At 10:22 a.m. a loud explosion was heard on Pine Ridge Road and a resident was without power.
- At 4:10 p.m. a woman was reportedly intoxicated and out of control at a home on Union Street.
Wednesday, September 4
- At 8:15 a.m. two men were going through recycling bins on Summer Ave.
- At 12:27 p.m. a resident called to report an intoxicated man in her Washington Street apartment.
- At 2:23 p.m. a business on Walkers Brook Drive reported a past larceny with the suspect still in the store.
- At 9:17 p.m. two men allegedly vandalized Market Basket earlier in the evening.