The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 4:44 p.m. Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Putnam Road, Jeremiah E. Bailey, 41, of 197 Abbott Street, North Andover was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked registration, operating an unregistered vehicle, operating an uninsured vehicle and operating with a revoked license.
Monday, Oct. 15
- At 7:44 a.m., a Van Norden Road resident reported that his car window was smashed overnight.
- At 1:48 p.m., a male walked into the police station to report that his iPhone was stolen from the YMCA locker room.
- At 2:05 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
- At 5:40 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:38 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Pearl Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:29 p.m., a caller reported receiving harassing messages through email and Facebook.
- At 1:40 p.m., a caller reported that his car was hit while parked on Union Street.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org