The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:44 a.m. Saturday, Carlos S. Serpa, 27, of 42 Main Street #23 was arrested on a warrant.
Friday, Jan. 4
- At 1:28 p.m., a Winter Street resident reported a past larceny of equipment.
- At 11:23 p.m., a Bishops Way resident reported a suspicious van parked in front of his house. Police asked the driver to move on.
Saturday, Jan. 5
- At 9:14 a.m., a Bishops Way resident reported mailbox damage.
- At 12:13 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. The injuries were unknown and one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 2:11 p.m., the management from Edgewood Apartments reported drug activity in a motor vehicle on the property. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- At 4:27 p.m., a Lindor Road resident walked into the police station to report credit card fraud.
Sunday, Jan. 6
- At 8:46 a.m., a caller reported hitting a deer on Haverhill Street.
- At 12:42 p.m., a caller reported that someone stole money from her. Police are investigating.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.