The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Sept. 3
- At 11:11 a.m., an officer was flagged down by an employee from regarding a person who attempted to shoplift from the store. The person was gone, but the management will review security tapes and police will follow up on the investigation.
- At 4:57 p.m., an Old Andover Road resident reported that youths have been riding dirt bikes in her area all weekend. Police spoke to the youths and explained the consequences of riding on a public way.
- At 10:48 p.m., a Surrey Lane resident reported that someone may be breaking into the shed on their property. Police checked the area, but did not find anyone and the shed was empty.
- At 11:02 p.m., an employee from reported a fight in progress on the property. Police broke up the fight and the youths involved were picked up by their parents.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- At 12:09 a.m., an officer reported that a house on Crestwood Road was covered in toilet paper.
- At 8:25 a.m., the Fire Department requested an officer to assist with traffic control due to a .
- At 11:49 a.m., a Freedom Drive resident reported that someone set off a Roman candle on his doorstep at 4:30 a.m. and egged his house.
- At 12:10 p.m., a Railroad Avenue resident reported that she observed a homeowner on her road beating his German Shepherd mix. Police say that they observed the dog in question and that he appeared to be unharmed.
- At 1:01 p.m., a Greenbriar Drive resident reported that two motorcycle covers were stolen from his home.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.