Friday, September 20
- At 1:02 a.m. an officer came upon an open back door at Café Capri on Main Street.
- At 6:40 a.m. police received complaints about motor vehicles that do not stop for pedestrians in the crosswalk on Bancroft Ave at Lowell Street.
- At 8:52 a.m. an officer came across a raccoon near the gutter line on Main Street.
- At 12:16 p.m. an officer was flagged down on Walkers Brook Drive at Stop and Shop regarding harassing text messages.
- At 2:29 p.m. an elderly woman fell on Salem Street and was possibly injured.
- At 2:46 p.m. a 71-year-old man fell from a ladder on Grey Coach Road and had a cut on his head.
- At 9:54 p.m. an occupant of a silver car on Hancock Street threw a liquor bottle at a stop sign.
- At 10:04 p.m. multiple calls were received for fireworks in the area of Pondview Lane.
Saturday, September 21
- At 7:32 a.m. landscapers were working too early on Temple Street, using leaf blowers when they should not have been.
- At 4:51 p.m. police assistance was rendered at Home Goods on Main Street for a report of an overdue motorist.
- At 5:37 p.m. a report of youths gathered on Lowell Street came to police. Youths were throwing a football back and forth across the street.
- At 7:04 p.m. officers checked on a woman in town who was distraught over a breakup.