Friday, Oct. 4
- At 5:56 a.m. a Lifeline activation was received for an 80-year-old woman who was having trouble standing.
- At 7:05 a.m. a man was walking down West Street near Edgemont Ave. carrying a suspicious object.
- At 9:14 a.m. a caller told police that a young female was sitting on the sidewalk across from McDonald’s, which seemed out of place.
- At 10:18 a.m. the welfare of a resident was checked on Eastway Street.
- At 10:22 a.m. police received a tip about telephone calls that were possibly a scam.
- At 4:19 p.m. a customer at Fuddruckers passed out and an ambulance was requested.
- At 7:51 p.m. an ambulance was called to Reading Memorial High School for a young female with a possibly dislocated knee.
- At 9:26 p.m. a Temple Street caller reported her daughter possibly missing.
Saturday, Oct. 5
- At 1:28 p.m. a landscaper was reportedly driving a lawnmower on South Street.
- At 2:43 p.m. police received a call for a suspicious person, a man attempting to get into a motor vehicle on Washington Street.
- At 5:23 p.m. an officer was following a possibly stolen motor vehicle on Franklin Street.
- At 11:07 p.m. a large group of residents was arguing on the corner of Woburn Street and Berkeley Street.
Sunday, Oct. 6
- At 12:54 a.m. a possibly intoxicated man was attempting to drive away from Portland Pie on Haven Street.
- At 10:32 a.m. a syringe was found in the street on Parkman Road.
- At 12:45 p.m. a pistol was reported to be possibly stolen from a box in the attic of a Longwood Road home.
- At 4:17 p.m. a YMCA member reported a gray backpack stolen from their locker.
- At 10:07 p.m. a 16-year-old male was reportedly out of control, yelling and throwing papers on Woburn Street.