Monday, January 6
- At 4:04 a.m. officers noticed a suspicious vehicle on Walkers Brook Drive with heavy front-end passenger side damage.
- At 10:39 a.m. an injured rabbit was on the front lawn of a Walnut Street home.
- At 12:31 p.m. water was bubbling up from a manhole on Summer Ave.
Tuesday, January 7
- At 7:06 a.m. a manhole cover on Summer Ave. was not on properly.
- At 8:07 a.m. a woman on Westcroft Road reported harassing phone calls.
- At 8:45 a.m. a reporting party in the station was concerned about the well-being of her son.
- At 5:00 p.m. the Fire Department was called to Locust Street for a report of an oven fire.
- At 6:32 p.m. a detective requested marked units to McDonald’s for a drug violation.