Wednesday, Oct. 9
- At 12:25 p.m. a two-car crash with injuries occurred on West Street in the area of Summer Ave.
- At 12:35 p.m. a tree fell onto the road in Town Forest.
- At 8:31 p.m. a teenager on the Reading Memorial High School athletic field was reportedly having a panic attack and difficulty breathing.
- At 10:49 p.m. a driver on Grove Street would not give up his information following a motor vehicle crash.
Thursday, Oct. 10
- At 12:10 a.m. two men and a woman were refusing to leave McDonald’s.
- At 6:33 a.m. a call came in from security at Keurig reporting a disgruntled customer.
- At 1:20 p.m. a woman was harassing an employee at the YMCA.
- At 5:12 p.m. a resident on Temple Street reported finding her bulkhead door open several days earlier.
- At 5:40 p.m. a resident reported high school aged kids using profanity around younger kids.