The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Aug. 6
- At 6:06 a.m., a caller reported that his car was hit while parked at the .
- At 1:16 p.m., a Colonial Hill Drive resident reported that her garage door was open when she returned home. It turned out that her babysitter was there with a new car.
- At 3:17 p.m., a Westward Circle resident reported that someone is looking in the windows outside his neighbors house. It turned out that the person was the neighbors son who was visiting from Nevada.
- At 7:41 p.m., a Macintrye Drive resident reported that several youths hopped the fence and went into the pool area. Police checked the area, but did not find anything and the fence was secure.
- At 10:15 p.m., a caller reported a pickup truck driving on Furbish Pond Lane with furniture in the back. Police checked the area, but the truck was gone when they arrived.
Tuesday, Aug. 7
- At 12:15 a.m., a Liberty Lane resident reported mailbox damage. Police checked the area, but were unable to find anyone.
- At 5:30 a.m., a Lee Road resident reported a suspicious vehicle at the end of the road. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 12:33 p.m., a Parks and Recreation Department employee reported that a vehicle damaged by doing donuts on the grass. Police are investigating.
- At 12:50 p.m., a North Street resident reported that a male approached his rear door and when confronted, he ran into the woods. Police requested assistance from Andover Police and officers from both departments and K-9s surrounded the area. Police were unable to locate the male.
- At 2 p.m., a caller reported a beehive on the corner of Foley and Darryl Streets. The health agent handled the beehive.
- At 2 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Park Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:19 p.m., a Shady Hill Drive resident reported that someone hit his vehicle while parked on the street.
- At 6:33 p.m., a caller reported finding a needle in front of his house. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 8:35 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.