- At 12:25 a.m., police responded to a husband and wife arguing, Main Street
- At 1:43 a.m., police responded to a report of harassing phone calls, Buckskin Drive
- At 2:10 a.m., a resident reported four suspicious looking men walking in the Old South Church area
- At 5:56 a.m., police responded to a call about a loose small black lab on Cherry Lane Drive
- At 8:26 a.m., police responded to a report that a rock was thrown through a window of a red Acura on Oak Street
- At 10:42 a.m., a man reported receiving strange calls, Ridge Road
- At 11:13 a.m., residents reported a sick raccoon in a yard on Libby Ave.
- At 2:02 p.m., police responded to a call about a dog locked in a red Dodge Caravan in the McDonald's parking lot. The car's windows were up.
- At 2:27 p.m., police responded to a call that reported that a car full of youths didn't stop at a stop sign
- At 5:02 p.m., police responded to a call about a sick raccoon in the area of Libby Ave.
- At 6:51 p.m., police responded to two youths in the woods with a bonfire, Grove Street
- At 7:39 p.m., police responded to a call about a baseball game being played on the soccer field, Pearl Street
- At 9:55 p.m., police responded to an ongoing problem of youths going in and out of the forest, Grove Street
- At 10:35 p.m., police responded to a call of an outside fire, Franklin Street
- At 10:39 p.m., police responded to a call about youths throwing eggs from a red Dodge Neon, Main Street and Forest Street
- At 10:43 p.m., youths flipped over a 1965 fiat 500 in a driveway on Sanborn Lane
- At 11:59 p.m., residents on Dustin Road called to complain about a neighbor cutting down a tree with a chainsaw
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something