The following is an excerpt from the log from Monday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Aug. 13
- At 3:29 a.m., a caller reported a male causing a disturbance outside on Fairchild Drive. Police checked the area and placed a Reading male in protective custody, however, the male denied being involved with the situation outside of the Fairchild Drive home. He was later released to his parents.
- At 8:39 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Woburn Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:37 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering at the . The youths were chased out by the custodian.
- At 2:51 p.m., a Beech Street resident reported finding a large kitchen knife in front of his house. Police retrieved the item.
- At 4:14 p.m., a caller reported a syringe found on the sidewalk on Main Street. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 5:39 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street.
- At 6:37 p.m., a caller reported that his iPhone was stolen from .
- At 10:45 p.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Walkers Brook Drive, a Lowell woman was summonsed for operating an uninsured and unregistered motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle after the registration was revoked.
- At 11:33 p.m., a caller reported a loud house party on Haystack Road. Police spoke to the homeowner who agreed to take the party inside for the night.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
- At 9:55 a.m., a Minot Street resident reported that her bike was stolen.
- At 3:55 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. A car struck three cars in a parking lot.
Wednesday, Aug. 15
- At 8:22 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. The accident was minor.
- At 8:25 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:26 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:41 p.m., a caller reported that his car was hit while parked on Main Street.
- At 7:21 p.m., a caller reported that his scooter was stolen from the Joshua Eaton School.
- At 9:46 p.m., a Harvard Street resident reported youths ringing doorbells and running away.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org