On Saturday, Sept. 28, at 1:53 p.m. a man was pulled over in a red pick up truck for erratic operation on Main Street. Brian K. Collins, 46, of 352 Main Street, Reading, was arrested for operating under the influence of liquor and marked lanes violation.
Also on Saturday, Sept. 28, at 9:00 p.m. a man was arrested for erratic operation in the area of Main and Salem Street. Elizabeth M. Lanigan, 58, of 9 Cleveland Street, Arlington, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and marked lanes violation.
Saturday, September 28
- At 4:58 p.m. a resident fell down the stairs on Main Street and possibly broke her ankle.
- At 8:59 p.m. four or five children were ringing doorbells in the area of Latham Street and cutting through yards.
Sunday, September 29
- At 10:27 a.m. a handgun was found in a closet on West Street and taken into possession for safe keeping.
- At 2:10 p.m. a U-Haul truck hit a railroad crossing gate on Main Street.
- At 3:57 p.m. a vehicle was hit while parked during the game at Reading Memorial High School.
- At 4:32 p.m. six youths on bikes were being destructive in the area of Haven Street.
Monday, September 30
- At 8:29 a.m. a person in a white truck was allegedly taking pictres of a house on Catherine Ave.
- At 5:38 p.m. a person on Longfellow Road reported possible attempt at identification theft.
- At 6:23 p.m. State Police called in a report of a woman having a panic attack on Lowell Street.
- At 7:47 p.m. a man came to the station to turn in darts that he found in his yard.