The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 1:16 a.m. Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Charles Street, David K. Becker, 26, of 126 Charles St. was arrested for operating under the influence and littering.
At 12:11 p.m. Wednesday, Valerie N. Viengngeune, 29, of 17 Highland St., Waltham was arrested on a warrant on West Street.
Monday, Oct. 22
- At 8:56 a.m., an employee from Meadowbrook Golf Club reported that the maintenance building was broken into overnight.
- At 10:22 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walkers Brook Drive. No injuries were reported.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- At 8:42 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Route 95 northbound. The injuries were unknown.
- At 3:19 p.m., a caller reported a male urinating on Saint Athanasius Church.
- At 3:34 p.m., a Lincoln Street resident reported several items taken from his apartment.
- At 5:38 p.m., a Franklin Street resident reported tools stolen from his vehicle.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- At 9:11 a.m., a Richards Road resident reported a black bag with cash and other items taken from her vehicle.
- At 2:45 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:38 p.m., a caller reported an ongoing problem with finding nails in the tires of his vehicle.
- At 9:36 p.m., a male walked into the police station to report receiving a counterfeit $20 bill at his business.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- At 3:58 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:51 p.m., an employee from Lava Laundry reported barrels missing.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com