The following is an excerpt from the log from Friday through Monday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, April 13
- At 11:32 a.m., a caller reported that their car was hit while they were in Home Depot.
- At 12:43 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Rustic Lane. A truck hit a pole. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:02 p.m., a caller reported that a man was selling electronics out of the back of a blue van on Walkers Brook Drive. The vehicle was gone when police arrived.
- At 2:34 p.m., a caller reported that his car mirror was ripped off his car while he was in Stop & Shop.
- At 5:27 p.m., a caller reported that a vehicle was swerving into other lanes on Main Street and almost sideswiped another vehicle. Police stopped the vehicle and gave the driver a verbal warning for a marked lanes violation.
- At 6:24 p.m., a caller reported a possible scam. His daughter was attempting to sublet an apartment in Pennsylvania, and she was asked by a possible renter to deposit a check that was sent to her for more than the amount she requested and to send the difference back via Western Union.
Saturday, April 14
- At 10:01 a.m., a caller reported that her front porch railing was bent overnight.
- At 5:26 p.m., a employee reported that a female was sitting with two males in the parking lot and the female was approaching other cars and asking them for money. The female was given a verbal no trespass order.
- At 9:27 p.m., a Wood End Lane resident reported that large flower pots were taken from their porch and smashed on their front yard.
- At 9:24 p.m., a customer at the bar in was held in protective custody.
Sunday, April 15
- At 12:27 p.m., a Van Norden Road resident reported that her house was egged overnight.
Monday, April 16
- At 11:02 a.m., a caller reported two suspicous males in the Market Basket parking lot asking for money. Police found that the males were from the Riverside Community Care group home and were waiting for a ride.
- At 1:55 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:15 p.m., a caller reported that he was being treatened by his tenant.
- At 10:07 p.m., a Van Norden Road resident reported that her car was egged. This is the second time her property was egged.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com