The following is an excerpt from the log from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:09 p.m. Tuesday, Joanne Cannarozzo, 52, of 1 Archstone was arrested on Woburn Street on charges of operating under the influence and a marked lanes violation.
Monday, Aug. 27
- At 12:15 a.m., a Knollwood Road resident reported that his neighbor's house was broken into. Police reported that there were no signs of a break and the house was secure. Another caller reported that two males and a female fled from the Winthrop Avenue area. Police spoke to the three individuals who agreed to hanging out on the porch of the home, but did not break in.
- At 8:23 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walkers Brook Drive. The injuries were unknown.
- At 11:19 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Summer Avenue. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:13 p.m., a Nichols Road resident reported that his house was egged overnight.
- At 10:35 p.m., a Main Street resident reported that items were stolen from her apartment.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- At 9:12 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor, no injuries were reported.
- At 2:13 p.m., a caller reported that her car was hit while parked on Haven Street.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org