The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Dec. 21
- At 8:37 a.m., a Park Street resident reported a vulgar public display on Park Street. The homeowner agreed to remove the display by the end of the day.
- At 11:15 a.m., an Oakdale Road resident reported that her truck was entered the night before. Nothing was taken, but the glovebox was left open.
- At 5:00 p.m., an officer reported a motor vehicle accident on Park Street.
- At 7:16 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident on Main Street.
- At 7:46 p.m., an Elm Street resident saw two men trying to get into her shed when she pulled into her driveway. She put her vehicle lights on them and they ran into the woods. Police are investigating.
Thursday, Dec. 22
- At 10:38 a.m., an unknown caller reported fraudulent charges on his credit card.
- At 3:49 p.m., an unknown caller reported a minor motor vehicle accident at .
- At 4:50 p.m., an employee from the requested officer assistance to keep the peace. A customer was arguing with an employee over whether she gave her a $20 or $5 bill. The cash in the drawer was counted and the customer did pay with a $5 bill.
- At 7:03 p.m., an emergency caller reported a car accident on Main Street.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.