Tuesday, January 14
- At 7:53 a.m. a complainant in the lobby reported harassing calls on Greenwood Road.
- At 8:49 a.m. a resident from Cross Street reported an issue with a contractor.
- At 10:27 a.m. two foxes were reportedly running around a Puritan Road home.
- At 10:50 a.m. a carbon monoxide situation was reported at Barrows School.
- At 1:27 p.m. a 9-year-old child could not locate her grandmother on Main Street, but the situation was resolved.
- At 10:14 p.m. a be on the lookout was issued out of Stoneham for an armed robbery.
- At 11:47 p.m. a man on Washington Street reported someone knocking on his back door.
Wednesday, January 15
- At 7:24 a.m. a resident reported a car sliding off the road on West Street.
- At 7:24 a.m. on Mineral Street, motor vehicles were sliding into each other.
- At 9:44 a.m. a woman reported a past hit and run on High Street.
- At 3:43 p.m. wire fraud was reported through Craigs List by a Beacon Street resident.
- At 4:01 p.m. a breaking and entering attempt was reported on John Carver Road after a resident returned home and found a glass pane in his door smashed.
- At 5:24 p.m. a be on the lookout was issued out of North Reading for a domestic assault and battery.
- At 8:27 p.m. a woman on Gould Street reported that her son stole money and is threatening violence.
- At 10:10 p.m. a man reported that he found metal nuts and washers in his lunch on Main Street.