Tuesday, Dec. 10
- At 1:03 a.m. police were notified of icy road conditions in town.
- At 6:40 a.m. an elderly man passed out or was asleep in his car on Bear Hill Road.
- At 9:22 a.m. a 12-year-old girl who fell at a school in town suffered a back injury.
- At 12:09 p.m. a person reportedly fell at the Tax Collector’s office and suffered unknown injuries.
- At 2:54 p.m. a Summit Drive resident believed they heard shots fired but the complaint was unfounded.
- At 5:19 p.m. a woman reported damage to her vehicle from an earlier crash with a deer.
Wednesday, Dec. 11
- At 1:18 a.m. a neighbor was being loud on Washington Street.
- At 9:13 a.m. a resident reported a company charged their credit card and never did the work promised.
- At 2:43 p.m. a car on Bancroft Ave. was parked with the back passenger side window broken.
- At 4:25 p.m. a woman came into the lobby reporting assault by her neighbor.
Thursday, Dec. 12
- At 12:30 p.m. police checked on a resident’s daughter who did not go to school.
- At 4:20 p.m. a resident from Apple Gate Lane reported a microwave oven taken from their home.