Monday, Jan. 20
- At 1:04 a.m. a 23-year-old man on Sanborn Street passed out but regained consciousness.
- At 6:10 a.m. a disabled motor vehicle was in the middle of the road on Summer Ave.
- At 6:37 a.m. a Main Street business customer reported that the clerk seemed “out of it.”
- At 9:46 a.m. a woman fell on the sidewalk on Main Street and was unable to walk.
- At 12:56 p.m. a man inside Market Basket reported an assault.
- At 12:58 p.m. a vehicle was damaged while inside a Main Street car wash.
- At 8:47 p.m. homeowners on Summer Ave. reported that their house was broken into.
- At 9:48 p.m. a homeowner reported they had possibly frozen pipes on Longfellow Road.
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- At 1:15 a.m. a resident on Washington Street reported that a vehicle crashed into their house.
- At 8:37 a.m. police received a report of malicious destruction on Main Street. Rocks were reportedly thrown through a window at the business during the night.
- At 10:05 a.m. State Police called in a possible domestic incident on Dunbar Road.
- At 12:39 p.m. a deceased raccoon was reportedly in the middle of Lowell Street.
- At 4:32 p.m. a woman was reportedly using several different names and social security numbers at Urgent Care on New Crossing Road.
- At 7:51 p.m. a domestic incident was called in as a father and daughter were arguing regarding use of the father’s car.