Thursday, October 24
- At 2:02 a.m. an officer was out behind the library with a man and woman playing ball in the parking lot.
- At 6:07 a.m. a complainant said that a trash truck nearly struck him in the area of the YMCA.
- At 9:53 a.m. a resident told police that items were taken from their vehicle the previous night on Torre Street.
- At 12:18 p.m. a blue car was struck while parked in the back lot of CVS.
- At 1:14 p.m. Reading Police did a courtesy booking for Melrose Police related to an outstanding warrant for a bank robbery.
- At 2:34 p.m. a deer that was struck earlier in the day wandered into a Main Street yard.
Friday, October 25
- At 6:43 a.m. a resident came to the station to report that their motor vehicle was broken into on Oak Ridge Road the previous night.
- At 10:45 a.m. a man came into the lobby regarding his daughter not coming home as she was supposed to.
- At 6:51 p.m. police found a man sleeping in his motor vehicle with the lights on in the area of Woburn Street.
- At 11:03 a.m. a group of youths were smashing pumpkins in the area of Winthrop Ave.
- At 11:09 a.m. a woman came to the lobby to report a man down in the driveway of a John Street home.
Saturday, October 26
- At 7:56 a.m. a resident on Washington Street reported that their neighbors not picking up their trash was causing rodents to come to the area.
- At 10:45 a.m. a school bus hit a parked car in the back of Austin Preparatory School, though no personal injury was reported.
- At 11:00 a.m. a postal worker gave information regarding a hit and run that she witnessed on Woburn Street.
- At 6:10 p.m. an Avon Street resident asked for assistance after their son did not return home.
- At 7:45 p.m. an injured raccoon was on the front lawn of a Washington Street home.