Police made a traffic stop on Monday, Oct. 7, at 10:37 p.m. on Haverhill Street. Officers arrested Drew T. Verrengia, 24, of 73 Elm Street, Saugus, on an outstanding warrant and operating a motor vehicle after a licenses suspension.
On Tuesday, Oct. 8, at 8:39 a.m., police stopped a motor vehicle on Salem Street. Christina M. Gordon, 32, of 1 High Street, Reading, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Also on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at 9:59 a.m. police served a warrant to a home on High Street. Nelson R. Perez, 32, of 12 Allen Ave., Lynn, was taken into custody on the warrant arrest.
Monday, Oct. 7
- At 3:46 a.m. a resident heard a woman yelling and running down the road on Beech Street.
- At 9:15 a.m. a bobcat was in the road on John Street.
- At 3:30 p.m. a man was reported as being suspicious after he was in front of a West Street home for the last hour and a half.
- At 7:23 p.m. a call was transferred from State Police for possible gunfire on Summit Drive.
Tuesday, Oct. 8
- At 10:14 a.m. a two-car crash was reported on West Street with injuries.
- At 4:45 p.m. a summons was served on Sunnyside Ave.
- At 9:05 p.m. a resident on Bainbridge Road reported that their son was intoxicated outside the property and was yelling.
- At 9:11 p.m. a cruiser struck the fence in the Walgreens parking lot.