At 2:43 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 28, police stopped a motor vehicle for suspicious activity on Winslow Road. Following the stop, police arrested three individuals.
Crystal Flanders, 22, of 47 Winslow Road, Reading, was arrested for conspiracy to violate controlled substance laws. Luichy Jose Mariano, 25, of 593C Summer Street, Lynn, was arrested and charged with conspiracy to violate controlled substance laws, possession of Class A drugs with intent to distribute, possession of drugs in a school zone, and carry a dangerous weapon.
Yan Carlos Vasquez-Ramirez, 19, of 136 Brookline Street, Lynn, was arrested and charged with conspiracy to violate controlled substance laws and knowingly being present where heroin is kept.
Monday, August 26
- At 8:26 a.m. an ambulance was called to Summit Drive for a man who was unable to get off the floor.
- At 9:24 a.m. illegal use of a dumpster was reported on Lakeview Ave.
- At 3:07 p.m. on Walnut Street dispatch received a call for a dog in the woods in distress.
- At 3:55 p.m. an injured large rodent was found in the lot of Walgreens.
- At 4:10 p.m. a resident on Milton Road came home and found the back door open.
- At 9:04 p.m. a resident on Franklin Street reported that a neighboring homeowner threatened them over the outside light being on.
- At 11:30 p.m. the wooden fenced in area at Parker Middle School was reported damaged.