The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:03 p.m. Thursday, Christina M. Bianchi, 27, of 24 Chestnut Street was arrested for possession of Heroin and Suboxone and Timothy James Palladino, 31, of 30 Crestwood Road was arrested for possession of a class A drug, subsequent offense. Both arrests were made at .
Wednesday, Aug. 8
- At 10:39 a.m., a resident reported that his neighbors are away on vacation, but their garage door had been open for two days. Police did a walk through of the property and found several unsecured access points. There were no signs of forced entry. Police secured the home and left a note for the property owner to contact them.
- At 4:56 p.m., a Flint Street resident reported a suspicious male walking between bushes in his yard. Police checked the area, but were unable to find the male.
- At 7:13 p.m., a Fieldcrest Terrace resident reported several items missing from behind his shed.
- At 11:30 p.m., a Marblehead Street resident reported that a dark pickup truck pulled into his driveway and stayed there for a few moments until the resident went outside. Police searched the area, but did not find the pickup.
Thursday, Aug. 9
- At 10:47 a.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported that someone may have tried to break into her house overnight. The storm door was open, but the main door was locked so no one was able to gain access to the home.
- At 10:55 a.m., a caller reported a male walking down Main Street wearing a backpack. Police spoke with the male who was at and walking to to meet his wife.
- At 11:13 a.m., a Cold Spring Road resident reported that her GPS and cell phone were stolen from her vehicle.
- At 12:02 p.m., a caller reported that her son's vehicle was vandalized while parked on Mill Street. The driver's side of the vehicle was covered in tomato sauce and the driver's side mirror was popped out.
- At 2:32 p.m., a Bow Street resident reported that a tractor trailer jackknifed and hit some wires. Verizon and Comcast were notified.
- At 6 p.m., a Macarthur Road resident reported that his GPS was stolen from his car.
- At 6:44 p.m., a Linwood Avenue resident reported that someone entered his car overnight.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.