The following is an excerpt from the log from Tuesday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Tuesday, April 17
- At 9:31 p.m., a caller reported grafitti found on a building and front door on Brande Court.
- At 1:00 p.m., a caller reported that someone bought a motorcycle from him and never paid for it. He was advised to take the matter to civil court.
- At 3:43 p.m., a caller reported that a laptop computer was stolen from the .
- At 5:34 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haven Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:37 p.m., a Forest Street resident reported that three males tried to steal a bike from her home. Police found that it was a misunderstanding. The males saw that the bike was in the middle of the road, picked it up and moved it to the side of the road.
Wednesday, April 18
- At 12:15 a.m., a Minot Street resident reported a loud outdoor party. Police spoke to the people at the party, which was a small gathering, and they agreed to go indoors for the night.
- At 6:40 a.m., a caller reported that yellow and red paint were thrown on a sign in front of the .
- At 6:58 p.m., an officer found that a fence near the was painted.
- At 7:35 a.m., an officer found spray paint on the field house and performing arts center at the high school.
- At 10:15 a.m., a Knollwood Road resident reported a missing one-year-old white cat.
- At 1:08 p.m., a Summit Drive resident reported a hit and run car accident. The car was damaged while parked overnight.
- At 1:20 p.m., a caller reported a brush fire on Lowell Street. The extinguished the fire.
- At 4:29 p.m., a caller reported a male selling electronics out of a van on Walkers Brook Drive.
- At 6:54 p.m., an officer summonsed a female on Main Street for operating a motor vehicle without a license, after her license was revoked.
- At 10:24 p.m., a caller reported his son and other youths drinking on Oak Ridge Road. Police attempted to find the suspect who had brought liquor to the residence on Oak Ridge Road. They spoke to his parents and advised them of the complaint, their son was not home at the time.
- At 10:39 p.m., a Lucy Drive resident reported that youths were ringing doorbells.
- At 10:58 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lucy Drive. A male was summonsed for speeding, a markes lanes violation, operating to endanger and being a minor in posession of alcohol.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org