The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 5:07 p.m. Tuesday, a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. As a result of the accident, Dana G. Walsh, 37, of 48 Timberneck Dr. was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of alcohol and following too closely on a state highway.
Monday, Nov. 19
- At 11:47 a.m., an Arnold Avenue resident reported his fence was knocked down.
- At 2:26 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Locust Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 3:44 p.m., a customer left the ATM at Reading Co-Operative Bank without closing out his transaction and someone else withdrew $100 from his account.
- At 3:57 p.m., a Summit Drive resident reported that her car was keyed overnight.
- At 4:35 p.m., a caller reported that a vase full of feces was found in an elevator at Reading Memorial High School.
- At 6:12 p.m., a caller reported that his vehicle was hit while parked on Ash Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- At 7:11 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. One female involved reported a back injury.
- At 7:40 a.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Lowell Street.
- At 3:15 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering at the Tot Lot on Bancroft Avenue. The youths were gone when police arrived.
- At 4:17 p.m., a caller reported that her son's iPhone was stolen from the Coolidge Middle School.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org