Wednesday, January 8
- At 12:18 a.m. a commercial fire alarm was called in on Main Street.
- At 6:21 a.m. a vehicle on Pond Meadow Drive was suspicious as the doors were unlocked and ajar.
- At 8:39 a.m. a homeowner on Center Ave. requested a walkthrough after receiving an alarm call.
- At 10:47 a.m. a vehicle was reported as stolen out of a business parking lot on Main Street.
- At 2:33 p.m. a woman came into the station to speak to an officer about a picture of her on the Internet.
- At 7:33 p.m. a resident spoke to police about an ex-boyfriend constantly calling their daughter.
Thursday, January 9
- At 10:41 a.m. a resident reported that a white BMW circled a Howard Street neighborhood several times the previous day.
- At 4:09 p.m. a woman reported a possible phone scam.
- At 4:49 p.m. an Arizona man requested a well-being check of his son in Reading.
- At 5:21 p.m. police received a call for a suspicious motor vehicle as a black sedan was parked in the driveway of a Main Street home while the homeowner was away.
- At 8:05 p.m. an ambulance was called to Canterbury Drive for a choking 49-year-old man.