Friday, September 27
- At 1:29 a.m. a group of youths were playing basketball at Killam School on Charles Street.
- At 2:07 a.m. an explicit chalk drawing was found on the door to Barrows School.
- At 8:01 a.m. a man was found looking in windows on Evergreen Road.
- At 8:48 a.m. a past hit and run with minor damage was reported on Walkers Brook Drive.
- At 10:38 a.m. a woman was possibly having a stroke on Prescott Street.
- At 12:09 p.m. a gasoline spill occurred at Cumberland Farms and the pump did not shut off automatically.
- At 3:39 p.m. a woman came home on Main Street and found her front door unlocked.
- At 4:11 p.m. a complainant reported credit card fraud.
- At 6:57 p.m. the blood drive sign up in the front of the Knights of Columbus had “Herpes/Weed” written on it.
- At 7:46 p.m. a Yorkshire terrier was reported missing on Ash Hill Road.
Saturday, September 28
- At 6:36 a.m. a suspicious man was reported in the area of Old Farm Road.
- At 7:59 a.m. a resident was reported just harassed by a neighbor.
- At 10:55 a.m. RMLD reported a possible scam on a local business.
- At 1:10 p.m. a man found a dog on Grove Street.