On Tuesday, Dec. 3, police arrested Kathleen M. Quinlan, 41, of 41 Putnam Ave., Wakefield, and charged her with operating under the influence of liquor. The arrest came after Quinlan left a restaurant on Walkers Brook Drive.Featured Incidents
Tuesday, Dec. 3
- At 8:05 a.m. police were called to Franklin Street for a report of a dog attacking a caller’s dog.
- At 10:43 a.m. a woman came into the lobby reporting that an ex-boyfriend hacked into her files.
- At 2:53 p.m. two youths attempted to use a credit card to access a home on Woburn Street.
- At 3:49 p.m. a woman reported that her motor vehicle was struck in the Market Basket parking lot.
- At 5:35 p.m. a caller said they were rear ended by a motor vehicle on Main Street and the car left the area.
- At 6:00 p.m. a man came into the lobby and stated that he is being harassed.
- At 6:29 p.m. police stopped a vehicle on High Street and issued a warning for excessive noise.