On September 11 Charles Thomas Cutter, 73, of 83 Holton Street, Woburn, was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, marked lanes violation, and operating a motor vehicle while drinking alcohol following a traffic stop in Reading.
Tuesday, September 10
- At 12:55 p.m. a loose dog was reported in the Lowell Street area.
- At 10:34 p.m. a homeowner on Main Street discovered the rear door to their home was open.
Wednesday, September 11
- At 8:48 a.m. a tree company on Birch Meadow Drive was allegedly dumping into the brook.
- At 2:19 p.m. a man came to the station to report fraudulent activity to his son’s credit card.
- At 3:12 p.m. a black sedan allegedly attempted to run another vehicle off the road.
Thursday, September 12
- At 3:12 a.m. a man on Bay State Road was possibly attempting to enter several motor vehicles in a parking lot.
- At 9:18 a.m. a strong odor of gas was noticed outside a Charles Street home.
- At 3:13 p.m. a black vehicle was called in as suspicious for driving slowly through town.
- At 7:47 p.m. a manager of Anthony’s Roast Beef reported a customer unwilling to pay for delivery.
- At 8:55 p.m. a possible domestic incident was reported in progress with a man and woman arguing.