As a result of a traffic stop on Sunday, August 25, Reading Police arrested John H. Maiolo, 55, of 9 Bow Street, North Reading, on an outstanding warrant.
Thursday, August 22
- At 8:40 a.m., officers responded to the Birch Meadow Drive and Oakland Road area where they found graffiti on a stop sign and curbing.
- At 9:17 a.m. two loose beagles were found on Hopkins Street.
- At 9:45 a.m. a possible rabies exposure was reported on Hampshire Road.
Friday, August 23
- At 3:19 p.m. police were called to Lincoln Street and Certainly Wood where a man was punched by another person.
- At 4:40 p.m. a man came to the station to report that his motor vehicle was entered and items were taken while parked at Market Basket.
- At 4:57 p.m. two women were banging on the front door of a Brentwood Drive home and would not go away.
Saturday, August 24
- At 8:25 p.m. a woman on Norman Road reported that she was bleeding in the hand and leg after being bitten by a dog.
- At 8:59 a.m. a red bicycle was reported missing from High Street.
- At 4:08 p.m. an ambulance was requested on Charles Street for a 59-year-old man who fell from a ladder.
- At 4:55 p.m. the manager of Starbucks called police to report a shoplifting that took place earlier in the day.
Sunday, August 25
- At 12:42 a.m. officers did a check of Reading Memorial High School and found that the pay phone on the “Snack Shack” is missing.
- At 8:55 p.m. police received a report of an underage drinking party on Washington Street.