The Patriots will play in the AFC Championship Game in Foxboro on Sunday at 6:30 p.m. Here are some places to watch the game:
1. Great American Tavern. Great American Tavern has 10, 50 and 60 inch televisions in their main dining room, plus a back room with a projection monitor so you can watch the game on the big screen. Reservations are suggested for the back room.
2. Grumpy Doyle's. Have some drinks, enjoy the atmosphere and watch the game on big screens at Grumpy Doyle's.
3. Horseshoe Grille. Stop by the Horseshoe Grille to watch the game on their big screen televisions. Enjoy dinner and a drink while you are there.
4. Longhorn Steakhouse. If you eat at the bar, you can have dinner and drinks and watch the game at the same time. Stop by Longhorn Steakhouse to take advantage of their big screens.
5. At Home. We've asked readers where they plan on catching the game on several occasions, and home seems to be a favorite place to catch the big game. Enjoy your flat screen, that big comfy couch and the company of loved ones.
Did your favorite place to watch the Pats in Reading or North Reading not make our list? Let us know in the comments section below. Where are you watching the game?