Do you like to get out of the house for a big sporting event? Want to watch the Olympic Games on a big screen and hear everyone cheer? Here are some places you can go to watch the games locally:
- Great American Tavern. has 10 50 and 60 inch televisions in their main dining room, plus a back room with a projection monitor so you can watch the games on a very big screen.
- Horseshoe Grille. Stop by the to watch the games on their big screen televisions.
- Sports, Spirits and Steaks. Watch the Olympians battle for the gold at where they have about 40 televisions varying in size.
- Kitty's. Have dinner at and watch the Olympians on one of their seven 55 inch televisions.
- Grumpy Doyle's. Grab a drink at and check out the Olympics at the same time.
- Chili's. Stop by to watch the games on any one of their 10 big screen televisions.
- Venetian Moon. has seven televisions for Olympic enjoyment.
Follow this link to find out when to watch local Olympians compete.