Looking for something to do this summer, for free? Here is a list of ideas:
1. Stop by Ipswich River Park. Play a game of baseball in the field with friends or relax in the passive recreation area. You can fish, read a book by the river or just relax.
2. Nature walk. Take a walk through the or Harold Parker State Forest. Stick to the trails and bring lots of water.
3. Town libraries. Stop by the or to cool off in their air conditioning and take advantage of the vast amount of books, DVDs and magazines available. The Reading Public Library is giving away free used magazines in the Book Sale Room. Both libraries also have passes to and attractions in Boston that you can take out for free.
4. YMCA. If you are a teen, you can join the for and enjoy their swimming pool and equipment. Enroll with a valid state or student ID.
5. Free giveaways. Check in with us for grand opening and anniversary celebrations that are offering free giveaways. This week, on July 25, the will be offering free samples of their new and existing menu items to celebrate their 10th anniversary in town.
Do you have an idea that we didn't mention? Tell us in the comments section.