After six years in business, Aroma Cafe is a quaint trendy-styled coffee and sandwich shop. Customers can enjoy a latte while listening to softly streaming modern jazz in a clean comfortable low-lighted environment. Aroma Cafe offers a wide selection of coffee types with seasonal and weekly variations. Pastries are baked daily and all foods are made-to-order with fresh ingredients.
Breakfast is served all day and the menu ranges from traditional dishes to the cafe's unique ginger-orange pancakes. For lunch, enjoy salads such as the lemon-mandarin tango or the ever popular Vermont goat cheese pecan salad. There is a great selection of sandwiches, wraps and panini. The buffalo chicken and summer veggie panini are customer favorites. For dessert, Aroma Cafe offers ice cream such as green tea and ginger.
All food and drink prices are within reasonable range, the average lunch dish is around $6-$7. Aroma offers an early bird special for those eating before 8am. Seniors 62 and above receive 10 percent off on their breakfast from Tuesday through Friday. Aroma Cafe can also help you cater small events. Platters are available with 24 hours notice and gift certificates are available.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 7am - 3pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, specialty drinks, breakfast menu, salads, sandwiches, wraps, panini
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.aromareading.com
- Specialties: Coffee, lattes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Buffalo chicken wrap, Tuscan chicken panini, Vermont goat cheese pecan salad, green tea ice cream
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Vermont goat cheese pecan salad
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual