Bayrd's Indian Trading Post
Located next to Sports, Spirits and Steaks, Bayrd's Indian Trading Post specializes in Native American jewelry, artwork and crafts, including chokers and beaded jewelry. Handcrafted gifts and collectibles are specialties of the shop. It also provides custom-made jewelry items.
Its owner and educator Leonard Rose is a North Reading resident and a Native American; he participates in Native American Pow Wows and other events throughout New England and posts these shows on the shop's Web site.
- Fax: 978-447-1202
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, 12pm - 6pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: November, 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's nice to be in a town where cultural differences are respected.